Our civil engineering team provides site design and planning services for public and private entities from master planning and zoning, through the design phase, finishing with permitting and construction. Our civil engineering team is complemented by surveying, facility design, transportation, water and natural resources experts to provide comprehensive and cost-effective solutions to our clients' needs.
Before you build.
Pickering maximizes site efficiency and cost effectiveness with an individually tailored design approach for streets, sanitary sewer systems, storm water management, and water and gas systems for municipalities; commercial, residential, and industrial developers; and federal, state and local government agencies. We provide everything needed prior to setting the cornerstone of vertical construction. Examples of some of our work include:
- Shelby Farms Park, arguably the largest city park in the nation, where, as engineer of record, Pickering is providing surveying, civil and design services for a variety of projects, beginning with doubling the size of Patriot Lake.
- Kroger, a great example of a multi-discipline relationship that incorporates survey, civil, architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing expertise to develop sustainable design.
- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, where Pickering is under contract to provide support for a $575 million dollar project designed to maintain the viability of major regional and statewide industries by protecting and conserving the groundwater resources of the area.
Civil Engineering Services
- Site Selection
- Land Use Planning
- Code Reviews
- Due Diligence Analysis and Reporting
- Site Planning
- Stormwater Management
- Sanitary Sewer
- Utilities Engineering and Analysis
- Parking and Circulation Design
- Construction Phase Services
[ Back to Top ]